Monday 6 December 2010

Finding Violet Park

Finding Violet Park is about a boy named Lucas Swain who is almost 16 years old and lives in a family of Four as his Dad ran away when he was a young boy. He has a younger brother called Jed and a sister called Mercy. His mum is having a bit of a breakdown about her husband and is fretting about his whereabouts. Meanwhile Lucas is on the Hunt for an old lady (Named Violet Park) who he met in a cab office in a 5 year old urn.
I find this book a weird pick up as I did not expect it to be what it was. One of the reasons I liked this book was because In every chapter there are 2 different stories going on. One of them is him trying to find Violet Park and the other trying to find out about his Dad. I didnt expect the turnout of this book as it goes through many twists and turns.
I would recomend this book to anyone who likes plot twists and emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment