Tuesday 26 April 2011

H.I.V.E

 It is about an orphan called Otto, who after completing his most cunning scheme yet, wakes up in a helicopter, bound for H.I.V.E, Higher Institute of Villainous Education. H.I.V.E seems an amazing place, full of oppurtunities for Otto, who has nothing back at the orphanage, one problem. The thought of studying at a school for six years with no leave and no contact with the outside world seems a little irratating for Otto. Why would he want to learn  about  something he is already a professional at? Otto, and his friends,Wing, Laura and American, " I need designer clothes" Shelby hatch a plan to break out of H.I.V.E.But is there more to the Headmaster than meets the eye?  And is Shelby who she claims to be? Find  out in Otto's attempt to leave H.I.V.E once and for all.

I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend it  to all ages and both boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment