Thursday 9 February 2012

I'd tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you

'I'd tell you I love you but then I'd  have to kill you' is a book about a girl called Cammie Morgan and her life at school. But her school isn't an ordinary school....it is a girls spy school. The whole neighbourhood thinks that Gallagher Academy for Girls is  a school for really clever girls ... and it is .. but its also a school for spies in training. It sounds like a weird book,but its about Cammie and her three friends trying to meet boys but not give away the fact that they go to this school. Soon Cammie meets a guy called Josh. She really likes him, but he doesnt know anything about her, or that she goes to Gallagher Academy for Girls       (which has a reputation for really stuck up girls). Soon, things get a bit out of hand, and with the help of her two friends Liz and Becky, Cammie starts to sneak out of school almost everyday to see Josh - even though her mum is the Head Mistress and there are bad consequences if they are caught. Cammie lies to Josh a lot telling him that she is home-schooled, and that she leads a normal life... but soon Josh and his friends see her going to school and her true identity is revealed.......
I gave this book an 8/10 because it is a good book but gets boring in some bits
I would recommend this book for girls not boys !!
DH


No comments:

Post a Comment