Monday 9 May 2011

Escape

Escape is a book written by Paul Dowswell and is about prison escapes from all over the world.This book is very gripping and took me by storm. It is in grave detail and is written as if Paul was there himself.

The book starts off with Escape from Alcatraz and this in my opinion is my favourite story mostly because I watched the movie the night before, and it is about a man called Frank Morris and from his first looks at the prison he knew he could escape.So he starts exploring and finds that the air duct at the floor of his cell is surrounded by old and brittle concrete.So then he tells some of his "prison friends" and they start doing the same so when they are big enough to get thorugh........

I loved this book and would recomend it to ANYONE as its SO good
Here is an interview with Paul about his book http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9x9wFa3ZvQ Its the best I could find

I would give this book a straight 10/10 for its gripping detail and great description.

Please give it a read and i'm looking forward to the next in the series.


Special Mention to Seb Harwood!!!! for letting me use his copy of Escape

This review was written by Charlie Newman 
Kids Book Review Writer









1 comment:

  1. This Post is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

    ReplyDelete